Wednesday, December 29, 2010

28 dec 2010 - A bad day

Yesterday, i receive a call from bro says thats baby is flying to kk because his blood had diseases .
After that, i was so so so worry about him.
My mood direct become bad and worrying him.
After class, someone keep rush me to print her notes bcoz she need to go home early..
I am already so bad mood that time , and there is where i hurt her, the first and only time that i hurt her... haiz...
Pls dont play when i am in bad mood , today i hurt ur mouth 2moro might be your eyes my dear..
I feel so so guilty after hurting you.. can say is heart painful after hurting you..
Seeing myself hurting someone that i Love is so painful..
Sorry for hurting you, i didnt meant to hurt you..
I swear i never hurt you anymore...

Hope Baby will be okay soon...
Hope you will be okay too...
Love you baby and my dear..
Sorry for what i had did..

No comments:

Post a Comment