Monday, November 22, 2010

I have Many Things to Say but I controlled Myself ~

There is alot of things that i wanted to share but I controlled myself to stop posting ...
I want to be someone who shares among my own ~
I dont want Ppl to Know how i feel of them and i dont want ppl to know what am i thinking now.
What is happening now is what i plan myself ....
I feel so lonely now .. I need someone who really know me well to cure me up..
But there is a bad news that THERE IS NO ONE for ME !!
EVeryone is wearing their own mask to face me .. SO DO i ???
I just want to be ALONE , I want to be ALONE , I am trying hard ...
But my heart is struggling hard here ... Keep making me feeling of going out no matter what kind of plan is that...
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment