Friday, February 20, 2009

My Dear Wee ~~

Hi dear , after 10.25 you are going start your tiring journey loh.
You know ? Just know in the phone i realy got many things want to tell and ask ( I even wrote it all in a paper).
But you know , every time every phone call i made to you my i cant even use the script.
And you know? When we were talking , my tears had drop !!
I quickly pretend that i am coughing because i scare you heard my crying voice.
Ya my heart say 3 years very fast de but everyone have the same "thinking" actualy is long enough for us.
Damn !!! ( My tears are coming again)
I am not going to say "Sorry" & " Thanks" to you anymore because of " TFR ".
I am happy and glad that my dear you remember about "TFR".
I was so shock that , that day you use this word.
I will never say " Friends Forever" because you will only be my "DEAR" .
We meet because of "Faith".
We be friends because of our "Heart".
Remember !! Whatever you do must use your heart to do.
Everything will be ok and fine in the end .
Looking forward to see you in December !!! ( we go play play arr !!)
Have a nice trip my dear ............
"ONE WAY SMOOTH WIND" you teach de ....

No comments:

Post a Comment