Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 11 - The day that somebody drive the whole group crazy !!!

Today there is someone drive the whole group crazy ...
Bcoz of one word "attitude" !!!
Do you feel that a attitude is a great things in the world??
I just feel that this word is so important...
Because of this word i learn on it how do i control it with my own feeling...
But there is someone that doesnt even know that bcoz of this simple word ... it realy drive us crazy..
We had a conversation on this "someone" but not saying bad words...
We are discusing that do we need to tell this "someone" that he/she should change his/her attitude by now ????
With this kind of attitude i think that the whole group cant even stand it anymore....
I know "you" also have something to tell us eg. My attitude! just tell me i will change.... Seriously
If "you" saw this blog i think you will be mad at me but i just wana tell you that not one of us wana hurt your feeling but wanted to help you out....
Pls consider what we wanted to help you k ....
"If" because what i had write make you unhappy its fine that you dont speak to me but not the others k .....
I know that its rude to do that but as a friend i would like to do such a silly thing in my life to help you up but not saying you back of you..... i know that feels bad ... i realy know that.....
If you realy read this blog i wont bother that willl you be mad or angry but just wana speak Out loud to you that .....
YOU REALY NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE BY NOW PLS....

No comments:

Post a Comment