Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tired in our friendship bcoz is heavy !!!

I am now telling the truth that i am tired in our friendship..
I cant imagine that i have such a day that a friend can make me tired ... Is extremely tired..
I just wana tell you all the things that you have done that is wrong but you are lucky..
Someone helps you, she say that you told her before you dont like ppl to say your bad words in front of you...
But can you pls listen ??? I know is shame to listen your own things but its good for you..
We are friends , i dont even "benefits" in this situation you know??
You are the one that benefits.. Everyone have mistake ... Included me ... i know my attitude sometimes is not good to you ... but do you know that why i treat you like this ?
This is because i am tired in what you done too me... Pls think what had you done in every friday !!
I am scared of Friday starts from last month because you always find something to scold me or angry me..
And do you know that this wednesday you close my phone with just a small reason is rude to me ???
I didnt even want to shout at you at all i just want you to tell me what happen why you close my phone?
And many things that i dont realy want to mention here bcoz i know is not fair to you at all..
So can we 5 have a nice chat after mid-term???
NOt to scold you but just tell you what is your mistake.
I doesnt realy do this kind of stupid things and shy things to friend but now i am offering such a good things for you hope that you can accept what we want to share with you...


Your friends, Selena and ++++ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment