Saturday, May 16, 2009

Next week is Exams.... Scary

Next week is already my sem 4 Mid-Term ... Time fly very fast....
I didnt even start my plan this sememster...
Usualy i will read some notes 1 week b4 the exams but now i am still not yet start my readings..
Hope that i can read some into my mind b4 the exams starts....
By the way, there is a great lecture is having a revision for us 2moro i am so happy that she do this just for us....

And my friend... i am glad that you saw my blog and try to explain everything just now...
But i wanted to tell you that you wont work at all....
I want you to talk among 5 of us but not only me... Bcoz this is not just you and me ...Its 5 of us...
Hope that after mid-term you are ready for the settlement among us and you must accept the suggestion from us....

No comments:

Post a Comment