Friday, August 20, 2010

4 days Ago ~~ ( 16/08/2010) Change My life

4 Days ago i saw a big Surprise by myself on the internet myself.
The big surprise is what i wanted, wished, and aim for by the beggining of the semester.
At last i achive my target and get what i had wished for.
I shouted and jumped up high when i saw my result.
Yes !!!! I get 3 A's and 2 B's for my last semester. Unbelievable.

Business Law- B-
International Business- B
Strategic Management- A-
Public Relation - A-
International Marketing - A

Wow ~~ What is this ? This is Flying Colours...
I now really know what is the feeling of getting Good Result although is really stress and tired between the process but i enjoy the time when i get the result.
I am not the only one feels happy but my parents is proud of me too.

I will definitely Good results again for my Degree.. No matter how hard and difficult it is? I will try all my best to do it.
You can do it Selena , i told myself. I wish i really could.

Thanks To all my friends especially the one who keep nag me in class .
Rennie: Thanks for nagging me and support me in class.
Siet nee: Thanks for helping me when i am in troubles.
Gladys: Thanks for telling me sweet things to encourage me.
Lena: You are always the best one . Thanks for believing in me and always says that i will get what i wish for.
Ying Yen: Thanks for supporting me although you are also having problems.
Estee: Thanks for helping when i have problems..

You all are just too perfect to me. Hope all of us have a good time again in our Degree Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment