Monday, November 15, 2010

The Day Of your Big day (12/11/2010)

That day i am so tired so i didn't manage to write ...
It was an exiting day for me that day because the whole day i wanted to tell you so many things that i know but i cant. If i say it to you means that it wont be a surprise anymore.
Hahaha... Let me tell you the whole story by writing down word by word .

2 weeks ago (2/11/2010) in audit class i sms your bf to ask do he have any plan for your birthday.
He replied and say "No" so i told him that i need his help because you told me that you wanted to have a surprise party from january 2010.
Other than that, i also told him that i cant give you a surprise party if you dont give me your Birthday Original day and this is also the one i always mention to you.
But luckily that you keep say NO NO NO ~ and Because of this NO's ~
I get to plan your surprise party.

Within the weeks~ My friends they all , all helped me in asking so many weird question but you are not clever enough to suspect them. Thanks to them so so much.
Eg. Alan & sherryn : Rennie you like to eat Secret recipe cake or not ?
Siet nee : You and your Bf go where celebrate oh ?
Me: Too many question ask by me d ... i cant even recall at all... The most cute one is " Come and join us in Murni after your dinner la" ~~ LOL.....
Actually Many of them had said so many things that you can guess what are we doing already but dono why you didnt realise or may be you already knw but you just pretend?

Next, Steal Key Mission ~~ Hahahahaha....
Early in the morning, sms you and siet nee that says i want to eat breakfast (this is real gastric de not cheating you ).
And this made up a good chance for me to steal.
When you went to buy nasi lemak for me, i quickly give signal to ming yee to let her know buy slowly. hahaha and keep talk to you to avoid you looking at what am i doing.
At that time i keep search for that damn key in the bag, but i cant find it. Luckily i am clever enough to find it in the outside pocket of the bag... hahaha...
After taking key, its already Mapi class. Went mapi class as usual and luckily it end early.
Told all of you that i need to rush and meet a friend of mine before MA lecture actually i am rushing to your car to set up my game . ( Place the card on your driving seat, place the present on the back of your car which you cant find it because you are "CLEVER") hahahaha.....
In MA class, i also sms to confirm the time and place we are going with your bf.
I still remember i ask that did he told you that we are giving you a surprise party, he say no.
Other than that, he call me not to be nervous otherwise the surprise party wont be going on smoothly.. hahahaha...

Hahaha... The small card is a trick to you actually. Purposely make for you to feel that we really didnt buy present to you.

After class, You called and ask that time i am happy already because my plan works for 30% already. Hahaha... Even though i know that at night we are meeting up but still i wanted to make it like we are not until meeting up each other until the next day. Keep ask you to join us for tea at night. Pretend that the food list you give me is damn expensive . And so so on...

Until at night, your bf sms me and told me that you two have arrive. I started to get so nervous. Nervous that you will be mad at me. Even hold something i also shivering haiz... i also dono why.. hahahaha.... Even place the candle also place wrongly haha... so cute leh.... Once we enter the restaurant , i saw your face like that.. i know that my plan works already but i am not lucky enough to make you CRY because of happy , but i always lucky enough to make you CRYbecause you are painful. Hahahaha....
PLAN so many things just to Made my promise to you. I will try my best for next year one again K? hahaha...

As for the present, As i say in it i really dont know will you like it but its still my " Heart" Work k ?? I use up to almost 1 month to prepare everything. When i heard you say what your mum says , I am already happy to heard that word. I know what i waste is not wasted anymore but it is worth already.

Hope this year Birthday , really is your happiest birthday celebration la. Next year got chance of not also dono la... So just Wait and see what is my decision la... Hahahaha...
Btw you owe me one surprise party oh~~ hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment