Tuesday, January 20, 2009

B4 CNY , I want to say "sorry" !!

I want to say sorry to everyone for my foolish atitude.
I want to say sorry to my friends about those annoying Sms.
I want to say sorry for those childish thinking.
I want to say sorry for what i have done that is wrong in the pass.
I want to say sorry because i realy want to try hard to change myself.
I want to say sorry because i realy am a annoying friend.
I want to say sorry to you my dear friend that i am realy sorry .
I want to say sorry to you my dear family that i will try to change again and agian.
I want to say sorry of my idiot thinkings on you all.
I want to say sorry of pushing all the responsibility on you all.

I want you all to forgive me before Chinese New Year.

2 comments:

  1. y say sry ohh?
    friend will always give you chance to wrong and always forgive de...
    dont worry...
    happy new year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologized is accepted..chances r always there awaiting for u..
    mistakes or bad thinking is just a usual thing in life..but instead of regretting,action is d only way to prove that u have really change n have the heart to do it.
    so no matter what mistakes, just take d chances to change it better.
    nothing in this world can stop us for going on.
    so just go ahead and do what u think that is right!
    good luck and all the best!!

    cheers,
    Wee

    ReplyDelete