Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy and feel sweet !!!

Happy that all my friends know yesterday i am coming
back from LD to KL !!!

The first mesej was a unexpectable person send to me !!
THat was my dear "WEE" haha !!!
Have a little syok that she remember that when i am going back !!
Other than that my kl friends also knows that send me some greeting too !!


On January 02 , i have a gathering with some of my old friends in Red apple(LD) !!

Just a short 4 hours time we create liao a club name "90'Club" !!


Adviser:雪妮老师 Shanny Wong
President:张嘉正 Levi Chong
Vice-President:谢燕欣 Selena Chia
Treasurer:张芹华 Eva Chong
Member:所有90年的朋友们

This club is just a small little tiny club !!

The purpose that we create this club is just because of a small little red notes "rm10" !!
This rm10 came from the money that we pay more for our meals and we doesn't know how to split the money to all of us so we decide to create it at that time !!
We wanted to have this club so that next time we can have our gathering again and again !!
We wanted to keep in touch to each other !!
We wanted to remember and memories all our memory that we play,eat,sleep or exam together !
This all is just a perfect memory to us !!

IF one day someone come over and said dont make friends with others i think i will suicide, because live in this world doesnt even have friends it is not meaningful at all !!
I want to thanks all my friends for being my pal !!
Love all of u !!








3 comments:

  1. i am glad to view ur blog...
    and hope our friendship never faded away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yap no problem !!
    Yes it is very tiring !!

    ReplyDelete