Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Worrying my School fees !!

Now i am starting to worry about my school fees !
My school fees is getting expensive and expensive , and i cant get 30% off because i study in kota kinabalu !!
If i realy wanted to finish of my degree as while i need about rm 8xxxx .
My big brother is coming out soon , i have to think wheather my parents have the money to affort me and my brother next year ...
Hope to get discount from the school but dono can or not !!
This problem just making me worry and worry !!
I cant even sleep well because of this problem ...
I need money , money and money !!!
Who can give me money ???
I realy need money to finish off my education !!!

2 comments:

  1. i am also starting to worry about my school fees too...cos now the college's tuition fees is getting more expensive~but what we can do?even apply for ptptn also not enough to pay for it~who's wrong?sometimes worry for it also cannot do anything~girl...just study hard for yr study~just trust to yr parents n god, bcoz they must hav a way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...dont worry...
    spend now...own future...

    ReplyDelete