Sunday, April 18, 2010

The boring sunday morning + afternoon And the Happy Night !!

This morning i woke at almost 830am..
I just realise that if you really sleep early at night you really can wake up early automatically..
Hahahaha... and last night i sleep at 12am thats why i wake at 830..
Its so boring in the morning ...
Fb here and Fb there... Sometimes i will think myself what the hell i can do in FB for so long ??
The answer is wait somebody to online and chat lo...
Aiyor ... but i think i will cut off some of my time from 2moro onwards...
Its so damn boring oh ~~ Cant stand it anymore....
I need weekdays more than weekends...

Night went out to yuan for steamboat with cousins and uncle ...
Have a wonderful night snatching "CHICKEN WINGS"...
Aiyor ... my brother is clever than me he use a bowl to snatch and i use a soup spoon to snatch ...
Have a good dinner with all of them but i am so full now...
I am happy that 2moro is monday because i can see my friends again ~~ Miss you guys so much .. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment