Sunday, April 25, 2010

To : My Dear Siet Nee

Hi dear , this is the blog that i write just for you .
What should i say first ??

Okay , lets start with when did we meet each other ...

I still can remember that , before you and lena join our class Ms. Joyce told us that next class there will be 2 friends joining us .
When Ms.Joyce says that we all are wondering who are they ? Who are they ?
Hahaha.. and the next class is here... Ms.Joyce want all of us to introduce ourself. After introducing ourself , that is the time you and lena introduce yourself.
The first impression that you 2 give me is that you 2 are so quiet .

And something interesting happen , Lena say " I am from SABAH" !! This is where my heart make me wanted to speak to you two...

Hahaha... tell you something cute , when the class have break , you two went to the toilet and i purposely follow ( how silly am i ) hahaha...
I follow because i wanted to know do you two speak chinese and i wanted to know which part of sabah did Lena came from.. hehehe


Time goes by , we need to form groups for assingnment and i ask Wan ting that do she mind that we same group with you guys .... hahahaha... and now we are a GROUP liao !! hehehe


Say real de i very very "Pei fu " you in the first .. bcoz you get such good results... hahaha
My dear although sometimes you are fierce but you are so cute .. hahahaha

I like the way you fierce hahaha..... Bcoz i know that how you feel everytime when you are speaking and nobody listens to you ... hehehehe
I like the way you push me to do assignments....
I like the way you teach me maths when i dont understand...
I like the way you hold my hands....
I like the way you talk in cute ways...
I like the way you play with me ...
I like the way you " pretend to be cute"...
I like the way you fight with rennie ....
Everything you do i also like .... hahahahaha....


Can you believe that this is our last semester in DIPLOMA ???
Can you believe that we go through the whole Diploma Together???

We sing k Together!
We eat lunch and breakfast together !
We sit together !
We laugh together !
We scold together !
We do homework together !
We do assignment together !
We same group together !
We go trip together !
We sleep together !
We gossip together !
We play ramee together!
We brainstorm together!
Whatever can be done together , We will do it together !!


I cant imagine that in my degree life i have non of you accompanying me ...
And of coz I need to say a BIG " THANK YOU" to you for take caring me in the few years...
You bring so many Food for me to eat .....
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH my DEAR SIET NEE.....

I need to Say "THANK YOU" that you promise me you can be my sister also...
You are not as simple as a friend only but you are my sister ....
You are my FRIEND + SISTER that i always LOVE ...
Wish you Luck Here all the way till the end my dear ~~

REMEMBER what you two had promise me ... You 2 will find me every week when we all are free .... You 2 must make sure that you 2 wont forget me ya .. BIG sisters should not forget the small one !!!!


LOVE you FOREVER my Dear SIET NEE ....


Next , Gladys Blog ...

No comments:

Post a Comment