Thursday, April 29, 2010

To : Dear Estee

Estee , estee , estee ~~ Hahahah... you are the last liao ..
Finally i done my BLOG !! hehehe...
Err... Where do we meet ? I guess you are clear than me de la hoh ??
Hahahahaha..... But i still need to say de ..hehe

Aiya .. we meet about in the second week of sem 1 ... outside tbs lift..
You guys make me feel wierd when you all ask " you know how to speak chinese de ah "
Should ask you all "do i really look alike a BANANA" hahahaha..
By the way , i am happy that i look like BANANA coz my english is good ~~ hahahaha

I guess you and me is the one who have a deep relationship together lo ..
You know de la .. We always fight to each other .. haha
But leh .. always i am the one is wrong de ... But did you think back is who wrong actually ?
I guess you ask me now , i also dono how to answer coz i really dono who wrong .. hahaha
Aiya , nvm la .. That is past tense jor .. now we look at present tense de hehehehe...

Wah , i guess i am the lucky on that you like to share your happiness,
sadness or others to me leh...
Hehehehe... I hope after diploma you still can find such friend lo.. But if you cant find still got me .. hehehe.. Remember dont stand too strong ...coz we are small..Although we are the one right ... the adults will always sat they are the one the right one.. i guess you also know lo...
As i say , i cant say too much to you coz this is your family problem.. but i can be your listener ..
Hope you can keep it up ... TRY not to STAND so STRONG ya .... if not you are the one get hurt ...
Be clever ya .. dont hurt yourself anymore... you also know your heart cant effort liao de lo ..
Cry liao heart painful right ?? Try not to cry .. SELENA heart painful also when see or hear you cry .... Seriously .. I scare my friend cry de leh ~~ hahahaha....
Hope you get what i want to say la .....

GANBATEH my DEAR ESTEE !!! All the BEST to you TOO ~~ hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment