Sunday, April 25, 2010

To : My Dear Rennie

Hi my dear , this few days i had think back the time how we met??
I realise that, we had go through many many things together ....

Still remember that the first day i meet u is on April 1 2008 .

You , Fara and i sit together and fara is the one introduce you to me .

At the first when i meet you , i thought that you dont know how to speak chinese so we speak english to each other , after few conversation in between the 2 hours we started to have some chinese converstation but not really all chinese conversation because we need to take care of fara feelings.


After awhile , fara and i are in the same class which is 1.2 group on Semester one and you are in 1.3 group . This is the only sem i didnt speak much to you but i know who are you .


In the second sem, this is the part where our relationship grow...

Still remember that you wanted me to accompany you to see ms. tang for changing group that time.
And i dono why i so stupid really accompany you there and get scolded by Ms tang .

Once you had change to our class , i admit that something change .
That time i was still 18 years old , i was so selfish you know ??
but now i think back i am stupid. What did i do ??
That time when you join our group,everyone already form thier own assognment groups , and on that time you added in to our class and this is where , estee, lena , siet nee and i have to break out just to let you fit into our group for assignment .

Haha, think back i am so silly but i am glad i didnt do selfish things ...
Still can remember how you keep on find me and say you lost your car key after the exam, I accompany you up and down in tbs to find your car key and at the end the car key is in the other side of your handbag.
Think back you are such a cute girl that i love so much now.
Semester go by semester , now we are already in the last semester .. My dear we had go through 7 sems together can you believe that ?
We sing k together!
We go toilet together!
We had lunch together!
We sit together !
We laugh together!
We go trip together!
We fight together!
We celebrate each other brithday together!
We do assignment together !
We gossip together!
We sleep Together in Taiwan!
Everything can be done by together we will do it together !!
What a interesting story right ??
Oh ya , this few days when i am having nap , i keep thinking the first night in taiwan about your cute little face that you cant sleep. And i am so tired by that time , but i still force myself to open my eyes to see did you sleep. remember that i open several times and everytime i open my eyes you are looking at me .. hahaha... what a cute teddy bear you are...

My dear , I am glad that i meet you in my life .
I am glad that i found someone i really wanted to be friend with .
I am glad that you promise me that you can be my sister .
I am glad that you are my teddy bear.
I am gald that we are FRIENDS + SISTERS.

And i hope that in the future i can add on even more GLAD...


LOVE you Forever my dear Rennie.


Next , Siet nee Blog ~~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment