Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To : My Dear Gladys

Suppose this post need to be post last night , but due to everyone rushing the IM essays so i postpone to this morning.

Hi dear , no need i say you also know this is write for you de la hoh ??

Hahaha.... I guess your post i cant write much and you know why la hoh ?? hehe
Okay lets start , when did we meet ?? I guess you and me also not sure lo right ??
But i remember that i know you is because of (ACCOUNTING I) assignment..
Remember how we rush the whole assignment by two of us ??
i also dono how did we do that ... hahahahaha.... GENG leh ... hehehe

Sem go by sem you ah ... IKUT liao serene their group ... so equal we dont have much conversation to each other ... hehehe
UNtil sem 5 i guess if not wrong then you jump over to our group... What reason ?? You know yourself la ........ hehehehe
Although its short ( sem 5 - sem7) but your time can said that is equal like others de lo ..
Coz you always bully me de leh.... hahaha... nola joking joking ...


You are such a big sister to me ...
Same as others la ...
hehehe take care me ...
Play with me......
Fight with me....
Gossip with me ....
Tell secrets to me ....
Say so many ADULTS talk to me .....
Go toilet with me .....
Go trip with me ....
Go movie with me ....
Go eat breakfast , lunch , dinner and supper with me ....
hahahaha.... so many "ME" hehehe....
What you can do with me , you will do with me ...... Ayy.. dont think "mek mek" haha...


Hehehe... remember how we play stick the wall ??
Wana play again ?? Think back so nice to play hoh?? I still can remmeber is TBS 6.21 leh .. haha
I want to play again , can we play again ?? hahaha


Ah poh , tell you something la...
You know when always you say you got new BF i always have the same feeling de...
Will she get hurt this time?
Will she be happy ?
Will he take care of her?
Anything is possible , i will think .. this same goes to others.. hehe
You ah , take care your feelings ya .. i know not good to say but .. You know i know la k ?? hehe
Anyway , my shoulders is always here for you ... hehehe


Now its time for the BIG "THANKS" part ...
Thanks for take caring me ..
Thanks for bullying me ...
Thanks for accompany me ...
Thanks for crazy with me ...
Thanks for every talk we had...
Thanks for being a big sister ....
Thanks for everything ......
Dont jealous others la aiyor... Now your turn jor....


THANKS MY DEAR GLADYS and
I LOVE YOU so much ... hehehehe

You are always my "DAI GA JIE" that i always LOVE although i got 1 liao ... hehehehe but you still one of mine .. hehe


Next blog , ( tonight you will know)...

No comments:

Post a Comment