Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To :Dear Lena

Hi, Lena ..
I guess i no need say how we meet coz you have read siet nee post lo hoh ??
Hahaha..

What so special about you ??
You have many many special things can be say de leh ...
hahahaha....
You are a girl that i ever met can see things so positively ..
You are a girl that i ever met can be so happy everyday in front of your friends...
You are a girl that i ever met can simply forget the things that you dont like easily..
You are a girl that i ever met can teach me how to forgive ppl...
You are a girl that i ever met that can make me no worries on you...
you are a girl that i ever met i have nothing more to say ...
You are a girl that i ever met is so perfect to be my BEST friend ...
You are a girl that i ever met always make me feel happy ... hahahaha...
If i really want to say .. i dono 1 blog enough or not ...
I can imagine that your heart is asking yourself now " AM I that GOOD??"
Hahaha... i can tell you , YES you are my dear ...
I always like to find you as my probelm solver because you always give me positive answers..
Others will say "dont think so much", " you think too much" and etc..

Lena my dear , i really dono what can i write now.. i really dono..
Somehow .. sometimes i feel that you are scary too.. bcoz i cant catch what is your heart thinking ..
I dono when did i step on your tail, i dono did i say something wrong that you dont like..
And if one day , your temper cant stand anymore .. i guess i will be frighten by u.. haha
Hope that you can be happy everyday la ... hehehe... Now cant think anything if i think i need to add something i will put different colour and inform you .. hehehe

I LOVE you FOREVER my Dear LENA .. hehehe

Next blog , ( Follow my heart lo) hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment