Saturday, April 17, 2010

Times is Running Fast nowadays...

Haiz... how come time can pass so fast ??
Can someone just make it stop ??
I need it to be slow and nice for me to have a great time with my gang..
Today is saturday , i hate weekends so much because i am always alone at home and no sounds beside me ...
I love weekdays because i can see all of my friends.. can chit chat whatever we like together...
Hahahaha... the interesting part is that we do not even pay attention in class nowadays...
You ask me why ? i also cant give you the answer ... hehehehe...
Last night have a great night outing with my friends , glayds, lena , weng fong and ming yee..
four of us play block up ... nice game .. hehehehehe
I guess i will now start to blog everyday to capture what i have in my life everyday ......

No comments:

Post a Comment