Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The day i feel not well ~~

This morning woke at 8am bcoz i plan to do IM tutorial at the end didnt do ~~
When to class at 9am something , Waited for 50 minits in class...
When out the class and see whether someone is here or not ...
By the time i reach the staircase saw my friends playing BUmber car like this is taylors parking lots...
The whole parking lots are all my friends, went down to accompany my dear Rennie to park her car (the guard is an IDIOT)..
When to class..... Break time all of us when to the ladies...
There is where someone say something that makes me feel not very confortable ....
"When you two become so closed"??? Deng ...deng ... someone face turn so fast ~~Frighten me ..
Hahahaha.... Dono is it good or bad la....

After class , weng fong drive us back to subang ~~
reach home, started ti feel very very cold ...
But thats only the starting ... DInt rest until 7pm...
I sleep for 1 and half hour without swithcing on my fan and my body is covered by 2 blankets..
Hahaha guess how cold am i ??
Didnt take any panadols bcoz i need to control...
Err... have a bowl of cintan maggie and sit in front of the laptop until now ~~
Have a great chat with gladys coz we are crazy ...
Have a great chat with Lena coz we are sisters... hahaha

Now ready to sleep ?? I guess no .. bcoz the time is not here yet !!
Haiz..... 2moro is already wednesday .. weekends is getting closer and closer ~~ GOd pls safe me ~~ aiyor i hate weekends la ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment